Monday, July 16, 2012

Benjamin Walker's trip to San Francisco (2012)

At July 1st, 2012, I departed 3705 NW Columbia Avenue and headed down Interstate 5 down south to Walnut Creek, California with my friend Roscoe. Roscoe and I stayed at the Renaissance Club Sport Hotel with his wife Hester. I brought a two of Disney's least commercially successful films (Treasure Planet and Home on the Range). I went to St. Mary's College for Joey Travolta's Short Film Camp (10:00 AM - 3:30 PM). At film camp, I danced to start camp, I played the judge at the filming of Tree Trial, and I watched Hugo. I took the train to San Francisco. At San Francisco, I went to Pier 39, Alcatraz Island, Disney Store, the Ferrari store, and the Walt Disney Family Museum. Roscoe, Hester, and I went to San Jose to go to Raging Waters. At Raging Waters, I went on Bombs Away, Dragon's Den, Pirate's Cove, the Wave Pool, the Lazy River, Blue Thunder, and Shotgun Falls. I went to Berkeley and visited University of California, the bookstore, Rasputin's Music and Videos, the Brazil cafe for dinner, and the toy store. I went downtown Walnut Creek and went to Barnes & Noble and I went to the movie theater and see Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted, Brave, and The Amazing Spider Man. The trip ends at July 13th (the day of the release of Ice Age: Continental Drift).

No comments:

Post a Comment