Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Benjamin Walker's trip to San Francisco (2014)

At June 28th, 2014, I departed 3705 NW Columbia Avenue and Mom's apartment and headed down Interstate 5 down south to Walnut Creek, California with my mom. Mom and I stayed at the Renaissance Club Sport Hotel. I brought a few of the films (How to Train Your Dragon, The LEGO Movie, The Muppets Take Manhattan (just in case to celebrate its 30th anniversary), and Frozen). I went to St. Mary's College for Joey Travolta's Short Film Camp (10:00 AM - 3:30 PM). At film camp, I danced to start camp, I played the role at playing cards, and I watched the make-up film. I took the train to San Francisco. At San Francisco, I went to Pier 39, Alcatraz Island, and the Disney Store where I got a few characters from the 55th anniversary of Sleeping Beauty. Mom, Hester, and I went to Sacramento to go to Raging Waters. At Raging Waters, I went on the Treehouse Reef, Dragon's Den, the Shark Attack Waterslide Extreme, the Wave Pool, the Lazy River, and Splashdown. I went downtown Walnut Creek and went to Barnes & Noble and I went to the movie theater and see How to Train Your Dragon 2 and Donald and His Friends. The trip ends at July 11th, 2014 (before seven days until Planes: Fire & Rescue is released).

No comments:

Post a Comment